Any HVAC service agreement is only as good as the company that stands behind it.
When you choose an HVAC service agreement with Arista, you’re getting thorough, high quality maintenance from a recognized industry leader and specialist in the requirements of luxury residences. With over 65 years in the business and expertise with all types and brands of HVAC equipment, Manhattan’s building and property managers know us and you’ll usually find Arista at the top of approved vendor lists.
Does an HVAC service agreement make sense for you?
Consider the following facts about an HVAC service agreement for luxury Manhattan residences:
- A well-maintained system runs more efficiently, providing consistent comfort and reducing your energy consumption.
- Regular maintenance helps identify and fix problems before they cause breakdowns.
- Equipment that’s well cared for from the beginning lasts years longer than neglected systems.
- You can avoid the stress and complications caused by unexpected breakdowns.
- If you do have an emergency, you’ll get priority service.
- Having a regular provider who is familiar with your equipment, its location and its quirks saves you time because they can get right to work with little hand holding.
Types of contracts Arista offers and what’s covered
Arista doesn’t offer one-size-fits-all service contracts. We work with you to build an HVAC service agreement that’s based on your unique requirements. For example, you can choose to cover your entire HVAC system or only select pieces of equipment or components. You can also choose the level of coverage you’re most comfortable with, such as:
- Full coverage offers the most comprehensive coverage, including 100% coverage of labor, parts and materials; emergency service with 24/7 response available; and regular preventive maintenance.
- Full labor covers 100% of the labor to repair, replace and maintain your covered equipment. You’re responsible for the cost of equipment and parts needed to complete repairs.
- Preventive maintenance is a fixed-fee contract that includes a number of regularly scheduled maintenance visits throughout the year, but doesn’t cover emergencies, repairs or replacement parts. Arista’s maintenance plans are among the most comprehensive plans in the industry. We go beyond simple checkups to investigate parts and systems that may be coming under duress, catching any problems early so that they don’t turn into big headaches later.
How it works and what to expect
Building your HVAC service agreement starts with a thorough review of your HVAC equipment by our inspector. You’ll meet with an experienced advisor who will help you understand all your options and make the smartest choices for your requirements.
Next, you’ll receive a detailed contract written in plain English. You’ll never feel trapped by clauses that are vague or terms that are butted by legalese. Your HVAC service agreement will state things clearly in language that’s easy to understand. You’ll know exactly what’s included and what’s not.
Once your contract is underway, we make communication easy. Whether you need an unscheduled service call, a new equipment installation or just the answer to a question, you’ll always know exactly who to call – or email, or Tweet. You can contact us using whatever communication tool you prefer.
Why choose Arista for your residential HVAC service agreement?
Quick response time with a fleet of 100+ vehicles in the NYC Metro Area.
24/7 emergency service with priority for contract customers.
Technicians with the expertise to spot problems and fix them before they cause breakdowns.
We’re knowledgeable about the latest HVACR technology and brands with ongoing professional development.
We take extreme care in working around high-end finishes in luxury Manhattan residences.
Faster repairs with access to over 55,000 parts in our 30,000 sq. ft. corporate warehouse.
Dedicated account manager and service team who know you and your equipment history.
Efficient communication and state of the art business practices that save you time and money.
Proven service excellence and energy savings know-how with prestigious MSCA STAR and Green STAR designations from the leading national trade organization for mechanical service contractors. We’re the only NYC Metro Area company to earn both.
For more information about specific services, please contact us.