When you choose an HVAC maintenance agreement with Arista, you’re getting the best value for your maintenance dollar from a recognized industry leader.
Whether you’re considering a commercial HVAC maintenance agreement for the first time, or you’re shopping for a new provider, we’ll make it easy to understand your options and get the right contract for your needs.
Remember, any service contract is only as good as the company that stands behind it.
Does an HVAC maintenance agreement make sense for you?
Consider the following HVAC maintenance agreement facts:
- A well-maintained system runs more efficiently, providing consistent comfort and reducing your energy bills.
- Regular maintenance helps identify and fix problems before they cause breakdowns.
- Equipment that’s well cared for lasts years longer than neglected systems.
- You can avoid the stress and business complications caused by unexpected breakdowns and repair bills.
- If you do have an emergency, you’ll get priority service.
- Having a regular provider who is familiar with your equipment, its location and its quirks saves you time because they can get right to work with little hand holding.
Types of contracts Arista offers and what’s covered
Arista doesn’t offer one-size-fits-all maintenance contracts. We work with you to build an HVAC maintenance agreement that’s based on your needs and your budget. For example, you can choose to cover your entire HVAC system or only select pieces of equipment or components. You can also choose the level of coverage you’re most comfortable with, such as:
- Full coverage offers the most comprehensive coverage, including 100% coverage of labor, parts and materials; emergency service with 24/7 response available; and regular preventive maintenance.
- Full labor covers 100% of the labor to repair, replace and maintain your covered equipment. You’re responsible for the cost of equipment and parts needed to complete repairs.
- Preventive maintenance is a fixed-fee contract that includes a number of regularly scheduled maintenance visits throughout the year, but doesn’t cover emergencies, repairs or replacement parts. Arista’s maintenance plans are among the most comprehensive plans in the industry. We go beyond simple checkups to investigate parts and systems that may be coming under duress, catching any problems early so that they don’t turn into big headaches later.
What to expect from your HVAC maintenance agreement
Building your HVAC maintenance agreement starts with a thorough review of your HVAC system. You’ll meet with an experienced Account Advisor who will help you understand all your options and make the smartest choices for your business.
Next, you’ll receive a detailed contract written in plain English. You’ll never feel trapped by clauses that are vague or terms that are butted by legalese. Your HVAC maintenance agreement will state things clearly in language that’s easy to understand. You’ll know exactly what’s included and what’s not. Since we have such a large customer base in the NYC Metro Area, we can also provide references from businesses that are similar to yours.
Once your contract is underway, we make communication easy. Whether you need an unscheduled service call, a new equipment installation or just the answer to a question, you’ll always know exactly who to call – or email, or Tweet. You can contact us using whatever communication tool you prefer.
We even give you choices for payment, including prepayment or convenient monthly payments.
Why choose Arista for your commercial HVAC maintenance agreement?
Our fleet of 100+ vehicles in the NYC Metro Area means we show up on time for appointments.
Faster repairs with access to over 55,000 parts in our 30,000 sq. ft. corporate warehouse.
Technicians with the expertise to spot problems and fix them before they cause breakdowns.
We’re qualified to work on all brands of equipment, so you never take a chance of voiding your warranty with non-certified service providers.
We stay on top of the latest HVACR technology with ongoing professional development.
24/7 emergency service with priority for contract customers.
Dedicated account manager and a team of techs who know you, your business and your equipment history.
Efficient communication and state of the art business practices that save you time and money.
Proven service excellence and energy savings know-how with prestigious MSCA STAR and Green STAR designations from the leading national trade organization for HVACR. We’re the only NYC Metro Area company to earn both.
For more information about specific services, please contact us.